Jewish Women Top Maxim's Top 100
Two of the top three hottest women on earth are Jewish!
History is made, ladies and gentlemen!
Two of the top three hottest women on earth is Jewish! And like really Jewish, not “my mom is Jewish but I don’t practice” and all that, this is the real deal!
The 2012 Maxim Hot 100 list came out yesterday, and it features some wonderful sights, including eight Jewish women (one is a cartoon, but who are we to discriminate). Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli tops the list, and superwoman Mila Kunis came in at third.
Here are all eight of them, their ranking and who they are. Enjoy!
1. Bar Refaeli: Israeli Supermodel, entrepreneur and faux Mossad agent.
3. Mila Kunis: Ukrainian-American Actress, troops supporter, and life saver.
14. Lea Michele: Actress and singer who is also an animal activist and a Streisand enthusiast.
17. Scarlett Johansson: Actress, political activist, unwilling sex shop model, stranger-picture-hater.
49. Emmy Rossum: She’s the girl from “The Day After Tomorrow” and “The Phantom of the Opera”!
59. Amanda Bynes: Actress, Nickelodeon star and recent troublemaker.
85. Lois Griffin: We find out Quahog, R.I.’s best mother is Jewish in season 8, episode 2 of “Family Guy” titled “Family Goy.”
97. Kat Dennings: The curvy star of “Two Broke Girls” and “Thor” is also a raging feminist.
Soul Food, May 25
Eggs and oaths are easily broken. -Danish Proverb